How to Enable Google Handwriting Search on Your Gadgets
Do not want to type or talk your look for search query? How about composing it out? Google now allows mobile phone customers to perform by search a question with just a handy.
You can allow this function with the following actions.
1. Visit Google.com from your mobile device.
2. Scroll down to the bottom part and select Settings
- New Google Search App Challenges Apple Siri
- Latest Voice Recognition Google Search App for iPhone
- October 29 Google’s Agenda Outed: Nexus 10 Aiming Squarely at the iPad
3. Select Enable in the Handwrite section.
4. Scroll down and tap Save.
Now you will have a G available in the lower-right part of the Google home page. Tap it, then create your query in cursive. It will place what you have written in the search box when you raise your handy off the display.