How to Show Full Version of Gmail on iPad or iPhone
Gmail provides a mobile edition of their website for users who access the website from a slower Internet connection or smaller screen. The mobile edition of the website will be displayed by default when using an Apple iPad or iPhone to visit the website. If you have a speedy Internet connection, you may want to force your device to show the full edition of Gmail so that you can access many more features. Just adopt these steps for how to show full version of Gmail on iPad or iPhone
1. Login to the mobile Gmail site with your username and password.
2. One time you logged in, go to the bottom of the webpage and select the Desktop link.
- Save Gmail Attachments to Android Mobile SD Card
- How to Connect Internet in Computer Through Android Mobile
- How to Connect Internet from Android to PC
- Setup Guidelines for an iPhone
- How To Create Mobile Version Blog Using MobStac WordPress Plugin
3. The full desktop version of Gmail is shown in the browser.
This trick every website you can visit into displaying the full desktop version of the website easily.