How to Solve Multiplayer Unavailable in iPhone:You are not allowed to multiplayer games on this device Message
When trying to play a multi-player game on the The apple iPhone, iPod or iPad, you may experience a message that says ”Multiplayer Not available – You are prohibited to multi-player games on this device“. You will then not be able to continue with playing the games. You will need to fix this issue by solving a limitation on the device. Just use these steps.
- How to Show Full Version of Gmail on iPad or iPhone
- How to Buy iPhone 5 in India Now
- 5 Best iOS games of 2012
Steps to Follow
1. From the desltop, open Settings.
2. Choose General.
3. Choose Restrictions.
4. Get into the restriction security password. If you do not remember establishing restrictions on this system, ask other people who may have access to the device.
5. Search to the end of the screen and turn Multi-player Games on.
Now issue is fixed try to play the game again. You should be able to play multi-player games just excellent.