How To Restore iPad Mini to Factory Settings
If your The apple iPad Mini is locked up and having problems that a soft or hard totally reset does not seem to fix, then you may need to do a factory totally reset on the device to get it performing again.
A factory totally reset will basically clean the iPad Mini of all data and put it returning to “out of the package” position.
You will also want to do these steps if you just strategy to offer the device, that way none of your private details is left on the device for others to see.
- How To Restore iPhone To Factory Settings
- First iPad Mini Best and Latest Preview
- Why the iPad Mini Is Not the iPad 4
- Best iPad Mini User Guide
- Claimed Photo of Retooled iPad with Lightning Connector
Steps to factory reset the iPad Mini
1. From the Desltop, navigate to Settings > General > Reset.
2. Press the key marked Erase All Content and Settings.
3. A box will pop up to verify conform, so press the Erase button.
4. The device will restart, and when it turns returning on the device will be returning to factory settings and data.