How to Change User Agent String in iOS Safari Without Jailbreak
Safari for iOS shows mobile phone versions of websites be standard. If you wish to perspective full versions of websites on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using Safari, you will need to change the user agent string that is used. This crack will allow you to do so without having to jailbreak the gadget.
1. Connect and synchronize your iOS product with iTunes on your laptop or computer.
2. Download and install iBackupBot on your computer.
3. Turn off automated syncing in iTunes by going to Edit > Preferences > Devices and examine Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically.
OTHER PEOPLES READING:
- How to Enable Battery Percentage on iPhone, iPad or iPod
- How to Transfer Contacts From One iPhone to Another
- Safari is the Good Browsers for Windows
- How to Delete Safari Browser Cookies in iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
4. Close iTunes and start iBackupBot.
5. Connect your system to the pc using the USB wire. iBackupBot should identify the device.
6. Choose the latest backup you have on the left side.
7. Open the Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist file by double-clicking on it. You have to Click Cancel on the dialog that shows up afterwards.
8. Search down to the bottom and put this line right before the </dict> tag.
<string>Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/17.0.963.56 Safari/535.11</string>
Close and save the file.
9. Check the box next to the line that says Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist, then simply click the Restore key at the top bar.
10. Your device will now go through a restore process. Once finished it should have successfully changed the user agent in Safari.You can now Open Safari and you will be able to view the full desktop versions of websites. You can also visit WhatIsMyUserAgent to check to see if it is changed.