When I first observed about it, I started out the App Store on my iPhone and explored for Look for Google Maps only to discover “My Locations for Look for Google Maps” and other applications that were not Look for Google Maps. There seems to be some issue with the search so after trying it a several more periods, I started out the weblink straight on Safari and got to set up the maps. I was a little doubtful at first but fortunately, the set up went excellent.
OTHER PEOPLES READING:
- Latest Voice Recognition Google Search App for iPhone
- Best Offline Map Apps for iPhone and iPad
- New Google Search App Challenges Apple Siri
- Best Security Apps for iPad and iPhone Keeps Secure
- Best RSS Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Google Maps is not going to strike you away like The apple did with those 3D maps and flythroughs. It’s developed from the begining so they have kind of removed down the features and carry you just the overall essentials: routing, map information and convenience of use.
Some of the features include:
- A 360-degree surroundings that can be considered through gestures
- Turn-by-turn voice advised navigation
- Satellite, traffic, and public transit data
- Modified for iPhone 5
Although Google Maps does not provide amazing functions, one wonderful of the app is that it gives you mostly precise information which will take you to the right place (instead of a woodlands you do not plan to go to). I liked the interface; the app is quite speedy and susceptible too.
- Interface is excellent, simple, acquainted and simple to use
- Google’s map information is tremendous and quite accurate
- There’s voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation
- Syncs with your Googlemail account so all your map information is immediately available
- No 3D/fly-through but I think I’ll successfully transfer that in come back for accuracy
- The pull-out menu icon on the lower-left of the app is a little minimal for quick accessibility. Sometimes, while trying to run (to carry up the options), I finished up shifting the map.
In hindsight, there are not any drawbacks that impact routing or the primary GPS feature.
You can download it from the Apple App Store.