Many of them asking and searching in internet how to connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 to a PC and exchange data between both devices. Let me suggest how it’s actually done.
OTHER PEOPLES READING:
- Samsung GALAXY Tab 730 – Best Price Discount in India Now
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Features: Specification wish list
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Arrives in for the Landing
- How to Connect Internet in Computer Through Android Mobile
- How to Connect Internet from Android to PC
1. If you are using Windows OS,you need to download and install the USB drivers for the Galaxy S4. Mac users usually do not need to install any software.
2. Connect the device to computer or laptop what an available for you using USB Cable or Data Cable
3. Immediately will appear on the screen of the phone. Drag the notification area down, and then make a selection based on what you would like to do with the device.
Storage – Connect your phone to laptop or computer to transfer Files using the interface of your operating system. Windows users can see under My Computer and locate the device listed as a a removable disk. Mac users will see in listed on the Finder.
Kies – Connect your phone using the Samsung Kies software to transfer files. The software offers an user-friendly interface for transferring music, photos and videos. You are able to download the Samsung Kies software for Windows or Mac at Samsung’s website..
When transferring files between devices, you need to understand the formats you may use on the device. The Galaxy S4 supports audio files in WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, XMF, EVRC, QCELP, WMA, FLAC, OGG formats and video files in Divx, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VP8, VC–1 (Format: 3gp, 3g2, mp4, wmv(asf), avi, mkv, flv) format.