You can allow Emoji icons on your apple iPhone, iPad or iPod and use all types of icons and symbols in your information and documents. Here is how it’s done in iOS 5.
1. Start the Settings app.
OTHER PEOPLES READING:
- How to Enable Battery Percentage on iPhone, iPad or iPod
- How to Enable Panoramic Photos on Older iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- How to View Full Pinterest Website On iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- How to Delete Twitter Account on iPhone App,iPad or iPod
- How to Transfer Pictures from Computer to iPhone, iPod or iPad
2. Choose General.
3. Choose Keyboard.
4. Choose International Keyboard.
5. Choose Add new keyboard.
6. Select Emoji.
Now anytime you would like to use Emoji symbols on your iPhone, iPad or iPod , you can touch the globe on the key pad to enable it.