ZAGG makes a very well-known keyboard for the The apple iPad. In order to use it, you will need to connect it via a Bluetooth connection. Here is How to Connect ZAGG Keyboard and iPad..
1. If turn the keyboard on. The light will be turn on lightly.
2. From your iPad, open Settings.
3. Select General.
4. Select Bluetooth and set it to On. The iPad will search for Bluetooth devices.
5. Click the Connect button on the keyboard.
- Why the iPad Mini Is Not the iPad 4
- How to Fix Wavy Lines On iPad Screen
- Claimed Photo of Retooled iPad with Lightning Connector
- Enhanced Third gen iPad Could have improved FaceTime Camera
- How to Connect an iPhone and an iPod to a Computer
6. After a few moments, the iPad should detect the keyboard. Select ZAGG Keyboard when it appears on the display screen.
7. A code will appear on the iPad display screen. Use the keyboard to type it, then press Enter.
The ZAGG Keyboard is now partnered and connected to the iPad and is ready to use.