If you acquired your the apple iPad from a wireless provider, it probably comes with a SIM cards throughout. You may need to insert or remove this cards at some factor. Here is how.
1. Power the iPad off then place it on a flat working surface with the screen having downwards.
2. Identify the SIM plate remove hole on the right part.
3. Using the SIM remove device that was offered with your iPad or a document clip, carefully press the key in the hole.
OTHER PEOPLES READING:
- How To Restore iPad Mini to Factory Settings
- Best iPad Mini User Guide
- Why the iPad Mini Is Not the iPad 4
4. The plate will eject. You can insert or remove the SIM cards from the plate as preferred. When placing the cards, ensure that the gold contacts are experiencing toward the returning of the device, not the screen, before sliding it returning into the iPad.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter