Most of windows 8 user whose Windows 8 Laptop or computer would not go to sleep mode anymore. Even after uninstalling unwanted software, it would no longer sleep.Just follow these steps, it will be fix easily.
OTHER PEOPLES READING:
- How to Fix iPhone or iPod Not Detected in Windows 8
- How To Install Windows 8 From A USB Pendrive
- How to Add Administrative Tools to Windows 8 Start Screen
- Windows ALT+TAB App Switching Tricks
- How to Change Computer Password Using Command Prompt
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Select Hardware and Sound.
3. Select Power Options.
4. Select Change Plan Settings next to the option that as a way to selected.
5. Select Change advanced power settings.
6. To the Power Options screen, you would like to expand each setting and make sure that they allow the computer to go to sleep mode. In my case, the setting under Multimedia settings > When sharing media was set to Prevent idling to sleep. I had to set this to Allow the computer to sleep. When you are always feeling lazy, just hit the Restore plan defaults button and that should toggle all items to where sleeping is allowed in Windows 8.
When you continue to have problems with your Windows 8 computer sleeping, there can be a program that is regularly running on your Laptop or computer that keeps it awake, or a whole lot worse, a virus.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter